LAVENDER HILL STUDIOS is a trademark in Great Britain and Northern Ireland registered under No. 2584358 in respect of: Class 41 Education
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
- Places are prioritised for full time students during regular term time. During part-time and short courses place are given on a ‘first com first served’ basis.
- Application for regular courses is open to everyone over 16 years of age. Specific courses may have a different age requirement.
- Lavender Hill Studios is unable to assist with visa applications. For information please visit www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en
PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL COSTS
- All places in our courses are provisional until receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £100 for part-time courses and £200 for full-time.
- Deposit must be made at least two weeks prior to the start of a course.
- Payment can be made to Lavender Hill Studios by cash, cheque, credit card, debit card paypal or bank transfer.
- Cheques must be made payable to Lavender Hill Studios. In electronic forms of payment your name must be given as a reference.
- All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- A refund may be given for course frees paid less the deposit and an administration fee up to seven days before the start date of a course.
- Any cancellation or request for adjustment in scheduling must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must pay portrait model fees and supply materials unless otherwise specified.
COURSE TIMING AND CONTENT
- Lavender Hill Studios uses natural light to work and occasionally works outdoors. Due to the natural unpredictability of British weather we reserve the right to make appropriate changes to the class timetable and content.
- LHS seeks the most professional and inspiring life models in the industry, but this requires many of them to have outside commitments in other fields. Therefore model substitutions may be made at any moment. LHS will best attempt to remedy late arrivals and absence of models, but cannot be held responsible for them.
- If any days are missed during a course, students are able to schedule a make-up day when there is available space. Days may not be made up after a course or term has finished.
- Without the prior consent of tutor and model courses may not be recorded in anyway. This includes photography, iphone etc.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off or silent during class time.
- Students are responsible for cleaning their own workstations in both the studio and common room.
- Students are responsible for returning all equipment to allocated places.
- Wet paintings and drawings are to be left in drying racks and removed at the end of a project or when dry. Any work left past the end of a term will be destroyed or re-used.
- Smoking and the use of fixative spray is not allowed in the studio.
- All students’ equipment should be kept in allocated lockers or drawers. Personal property is not to be left on the premises. LHS will not be held responsible for damage to or loss of equipment or property.
- Only LHS staff are allowed to handle plaster casts.
- We have made every effort to ensure our website is accurate and up to date, but we reserve the right to update or change any information regarding scheduling, fees, lecturers and content.
- All of the content on the website is owned by or licensed to Lavender Hill Studios unless otherwise specified.
- In respect of your privacy Lavender Hill Studios will not make any of you information available to third parties unless legally required to do so.