Lavender Hill Studios’ academic year is divided into three terms, each of 10 weeks with a half-term break in the middle. We accept applications for study on a rolling basis throughout the year and are always happy to organise a tour of the school for prospective students.
Term Dates 2013/14:Acdemic Year 2013/14:
- Autumn Term: 23 September – 6 December (half-term, 28 October – 1 November)
- Spring Term: 6 January – 22 March (half-term, 17 -22 February)
- Summer Term: 14 April – 30 June* (half-term, 26- 30 May)
* Due to a late Easter the summer term will begin the week before Easter and run until Monday 30th to make up for Easter Monday.
At the Studios we offer full, part-time, evening and weekend study options depending on interest and availability. The school is closed on Fridays.
The school day is divided as follows:
- Morning (9.15am – 12.15pm), Monday – Thursday
- Afternoon (1 – 4pm) sessions, Monday – Thursday
- Evening (6.30 – 9.30pm), Monday & Tuesday only
- Saturday (10am – 1pm)
Foundation classes are available: Monday afternoon and evening; Tuesday morning and evening; Saturday morning.
Full/Part-time Study (3-4 days & 1-3 days respectively) can be organised any day Monday to Thursday.
Landscape Course takes place on Thursdays, 9.15am – 3.30pm.
Short Courses and events are offered throughout the year and regularly updated on the home page.